2.09.2006

This hurts me more than it hurts you...

I got tagged by Snarky Squab on this. Enjoy.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Field Training Associate – local online University
2. Computing Assistant – School of Psychology, St. Olaf College
3. Pro Shop Worker – The Garden Course – Grand View Lodge (Best. Job. Ever.)
4. Stage Manager – Heartland Symphony Orchestra (Basically I put the chairs and stands in the correct place on stage, and then tore them down at the end of the night. Exciting.)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Grosse Pointe Blank
2. Donnie Darko
3. Bonnie and Clyde
4. The Big Lebowski

Four places I've lived:
1. Nisswa, MN (born ‘n raised)
2. Northfield, MN (College)
3. Minneapolis, MN (currently)
4. ???

Four TV shows I love:
1. The Simpsons
2. Six Feet Under
3. Family Guy
4. Crossing Jordan (guilty pleasure)

Four places I've vacationed:
1. England (and I’m going again in May…yaaaay!)
2. Alaska (twice)
3. NYC
4. Alabama (Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, with my Dad)

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Rhinestone Cowboy Sandwich, Chatterbox (with Honey Mustard dipping sauce)
2. My Mom’s grilled cheese and chili in the winter
3. Black Bean Burger w/ mashed potatoes - BLB
4. Chipotle chicken burrito, both beans, green salsa, corn salsa, and cheese

Four sites I visit daily:
1. MacSurfer
2. Engadget
3. Questionable Content
4. Numerous friends’ blogs. Too many to count.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Sleeping
2. NYC Apple Store w/ a mega gift certificate (stolen and adapted from Christopher)
3. Arizona, golfing. (I’m feeling a case of the ‘Mondays’, only caused by Winter instead)
4. Europe (yes, all of it.)

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Kickball Coach
2. Benj
3. Kristin
4. Temanoff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home