2.05.2006

Poker!? ... I hardly know her!!


Kenny Rogers was so frickin' right...
Originally uploaded by Dels.

Last night we had our bi-monthly (or so) Texas Hold 'Em night, hosted again by Matt and Pam. As always, it was a cornucopia of offensive language, delicious snacks, and cutthroat poker action. And when I say cutthroat, I, of course, mean "very casual and enjoyable time between good friends that happens to revolve around a Texas Hold 'Em game." It was a fantastic time, as always.

I didn't have much as far as quality hands go, so I went out pretty early...3rd out I think. I had to leave early, so I still don't know who won, but it doesn't really matter. I reckon one of my bloggin' constituency, who primarily consist of my poker pals, will let me know in the comments, mmmkay?

4 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Elise said...

Chad and Frank battled it out in a death-defying (and unbelievably long) match. Ultimately, however, The Frank could not sustain against Chadzirra. And so the monster lives on ...

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Matt said...

It was another good time, even though I've taken the lead for most boobie prizes.

Chadzirra's win was epic.

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Kyle DeLaHunt said...

Damn, I'm sorry to hear I missed that.

Oddly enough, my car started, albeit with a bit more hesitation, on Sunday. Hopefully it was just a one time thing. *fingers crossed*

He's been such a good car up until then too...

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger SPG said...

I would comment but I don't play poker and was not in attendance for said poker festivities.

Ok, so I guess I commented anyway. Whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home