1.01.2006

Aaaaand we're back...

Happy New Year everyone!

Well, after a nice 11+ month vacation, I reckon it's time to start posting here again with some regularity. Call it a New Year's resolution if you will. That, and I will post to my Flickr page more frequently as well.

I hope you like the re-design...new template, new colors...exciting! Not that it's any surprise, but my main influence was Apple's aqua color scheme, specifically that of their Mail program. I originally had the background a bit lighter, but the semi .gif files that make the windows look rounded in the theme I've chosen look best with this background color. So, that was pretty much the only element I didn't change from the standard 'Rounders' template. Alright, enough geek speak, sorry.

I hope you all had a safe and happy new year, and here's to a great '06. Huzzah!

- Dels

6 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well isn't that special. Welcome back to the blogging world Kyle!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Kyle DeLaHunt said...

Thanks Moe! It's good to be back...

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger A-Wix said...

Do I dare bookmark your blog again? After all, the last time it just hurt me every time I checked and saw the same post. FROM LAST JANUARY. These wounds heal slowly, Kyle. Slowly.

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Kyle DeLaHunt said...

Have no fear Mr. Wqz, you shan't be burned again. I will sooth your wounds with a sav of soothing words, and a gauze of sweet nothings.

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy- that's why RSS and bloglines was invented. Let the internet tell you when Kyle posts, rather than feeling the letdown of inconsistency.

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you made up for not posting in a year with all those posts you just did. You so crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home