10.17.2004

Stupid Liver!! *PUNCH*

Well, yesterday was the 6th Annual Pub Mosey, which was started by my good friend and co-worker Mark Anderson (he's on the left). As you can see by their informative and oh-so-blue website, this is a pub crawl in Nordeast Minneapolis where the participants are to go to 14 bars in 14 hours, and have a drink at each establishment. Well, I was there at the first bar at noon, and made my less than graceful exit at about 11:30, after hitting all the bars (even one extra) and having a drink at all but 2. Yes, I knew my limits. Needless to say I felt a bit like hell this morning, but it was a grand time. It was especially nice to get to hang with AGD and Dunoop and Mark after their being at the Dulles colloquium. I missed them all like crazy, and it was wonderful to catch up with them. Yes, I was horrifically jealous that they got to go and I didn't this time, but hey, that's the way it goes, ja?

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger A-Wix said...

Huzzah for the Pub Mosey! Sounds like a bingeful time. Just remember, Dels: our liver is the one organ in our body that regenerates itself. Drink away.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home