2.20.2006

The joys of video manipulation...

As a proud subscriber/evangelist for Salon.com, I'm always excited to share with others the goodness that they have to offer. As much as I enjoy their in-depth political analysis and willingness to tackle controversy, I have to say I enjoy their Arts & Entertainment features the best. While they have dwindled a bit of late (I think it's just the new layout that makes it seem that way...although I like the re-design for reading the articles, the organization is not that great for browsing in general), their 'Audiofile' and 'Video Dog' sections are great resources. True, they're just compiling info that's already out there, but they do a damn fine job of it.

I found these Video Dog features especially enjoyable:

Proof of Cheney's Evil (from Letterman)
Brownie's Balls (from The Daily Show)

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kyle! Do you have an RSS feed? :) -Ben

 

Post a Comment

<< Home